Vista High School Seniors,
Here Are the Steps to Reserve Your Senior Portrait
1) SELECT WHICH SESSION IS RIGHT FOR YOU.
To have your image in the yearbook, you can select any session you like, from the no charge, one image session just for Yearbook Only, or paid sessions like Take 10, Take 30, and location sessions. Each one includes the image submitted to yearbook.
2) SELECT THE BEST DATE TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED.
You'll get the best price on your session by selecting an early date. it's like buying an airline seat - there are only so many times available, so the earlier you are photographed, the better your price & selection. See below for staggered pricing in each session type.*
3) RESERVE YOUR SESSION ONLINE
* Photographed by June 30 - $29; by July 31 - $39; by August 31 - $49; after October 1 - $59
Studio Take 30 plus Location - 30 minute session in studio and 30 minute session on location (beach, home or courtyard locations) • All the above • Same staggered pricing as Studio Take 30, plus $45 location fee
Studio Take 10 at Keane Studios - click here to select - Appointments at Keane Studios in Carmel Valley • 10 minute studio session • One outfit plus jacket • Yearbook pose choice • Online ordering only from this dedicated price guide.
* Photographed by June 30 - $19; by July 31 - $29; by August 31 - $39; after October 1 - $49
ON CAMPUS Take 10 AT Vista High- - no dates are currently left
- Special on-campus dates have been set up, with options for you to go to either schools' dates form your convenience. Currently, you'll see all the late August dates AND THE SCHOOL CAMPUS by selecting this option.
Yearbook Only ON CAMPUS AT Vista High - - no dates are currently left
When you add an Outdoor Location to your studio session
- At the end of the form, you will be given the option to select your location.
- After registering your studio session you'll receive an e mail with a link to select your location date and time.
4) CLOTHING AND On-Campus YEARBOOK DATES
- Your yearbook images will all be photographed with tux and drape, supplied by the studio.
- Guys, wear a clean white T-shirt with no design. We have tuxedoes in sizes 38-54.
- Girls, wear a tube top or chamisole with no sleeves or straps. We provide the drape.
On Campus dates:
There will be on-campus days available at Vista and Mission Vista this summer. You’ll be able to get both Take 10 & Yearbook sessions done on those days. Look for e mails announcing coming dates.